Join me, Manohar Mattu, and I'll personally help you build a second income with top rated SFI—now in its 19th year! Click here to join my team and get started FREE today!

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Opti-Build Challenge

I took a look at who was in my upline today, and I was very pleased with what I saw. Let me explain, 75% of my 12 levels of upline are DDs, & of those 8 levels 6are Building Something Great....................let that marinade for a minute. Ok.....

HERE'S THE CHALLENGE

To every Designated Diamond Team Leader above me (& too all you dds out there reading do this with your team) From Leon McKee, to me, then 12 levels down below me. LET'S UNIFY! & be of one ACCORD! There;s a Great Book that teaches where the people are unified there's no stopping them because they are of one of one accord, or one PURPOSE.

Here's my suggestion, we each start a co-op Simultaneously, and buy into the coops above and below you at least 1 share, since we're all DDs we'll all be part of this ALL-DDMEGA CO-OP

Listen, SFI is built on a team model, I'ma team player ANY DD above, or below who would like to play contact this thread LETS UNIFY

No comments:

Post a Comment