Join me, Manohar Mattu, and I'll personally help you build a second income with top rated SFI—now in its 19th year! Click here to join my team and get started FREE today!

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Which is better and why? Promoting SFI and TripleClicks locally and more personally...or globally via the Internet?

Which is better and why? Promoting SFI and TripleClicks locally and more personally...or globally via the Internet?

Wayne Crocker (Missouri, US)
Affiliate since 5/10/2012 Power Rank: 254 | Read Wayne's 237 other Ask SC answers
I have come to realize that it is to our best interest to be promoting locally and globally.
You may have more success with those who are in your local area, especially if you reside in a large city. When I lived in a large city, I had my hands full with local prospects, sometimes more than I could handle. Prospects are more likely to sign up with someone who is from their own area. This may be done because your prospects know they will be able to get better service from someone living nearby.

When you have affiliates within your area, it is much easier to have business meetings and social gatherings. This helps you to build a more solid base of affiliates.

When ordering products the shipping cost can be lowered by a group of your personal affiliates batching their orders together. (This is suggested by TripleClicks).

One of the best reasons for promoting in your location is that you will develop better relationships with your affiliates. The better the relationship will create a stronger group and higher incomes.

That said, because SFI and TripleClicks is a global business, we cannot overlook the value in having your personal business reach the far corners of the world. So promoting on the Internet opens the possibilities of having affiliates from other countries and speaking different languages. What a great way to learn different cultures and lifestyles.

The world is at our fingertips and waiting for those who are bold enough to reach out and touch the lives of strangers in foreign countries. To help someone in a deprived country with SFI gives them a chance to change their lives for the better.

Because I live in the backwoods of the Ozarks, I need to do almost all of my recruiting through the Internet. Now I could use targeted advertising to reach large cities in the States so that I could have affiliates from my own country, but I find it more exciting to be building a base of international relationships.

I plan to build an empire, and I want to help as many people I can to climb that mountain to the top with me, and that, my friends, must be done by utilizing local and global methods.


No comments:

Post a Comment